Dogs on beaches
Our furry four-legged friends love the beach just as much as we do. If you're planning on taking your pooch to the beach we do ask that you take a few simple steps to help ensure everyone can enjoy the beach space comfortably together.
1. Always pick up your dog's poo and bin it.
2. Don't bury dog poo in the beach sand - the harmful bacteria in it doesn't just wash away.
3. Carry extra poo bags to give to other dog-walking beach-goers who've forgotten theirs.
4. Know where your dog can be on the beach - on and off-leash - and at what times.
5. Make sure your furry friend is always under control while you're at the beach.